Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Currently

So I am presently without a job, waiting for word back on a few applications I have put in. Right now I am just trusting that I am at this moment where God has me and not where I have me. So far though, I have been able to help a friend by watching her son, while she went to an interview. If I was not where I was supposed to be then I would not have been able to help her.

Life is interesting right now. At this moment our bathroom is being fixed for the second time this semester. Our light went out and our shower messed up again... and our sink is backed up! So maintenance stopped by this morning and now we have a semi working bathroom again.

We are just trying to trust God in everything right now, it seems like every year about this time we are hit from every side. Last year we were trying to leave for new york and nothing would really go right. Both sides of our family had someone in the hospital, and the church Joe was working at made seeing family a little more difficult because it was so far away. We spent most of Christmas in and out of the hospital visiting my Grandmother, and then the day after she was taken of life support. So things weren't the merriest. Of all times of the year things just seem to fall apart about this time, and this year is no exception. So please pray for us that God would show him self to us as strong and comforting this time of year. We are approaching hopelessness in both of our lives and need to trust he is working all things for good.

No comments: