Saturday, March 21, 2009

Beautiful Morning!

Today has been so beautiful, the flowers are blooming, and it is sunny and warm.

So I walked, to the library and the grocery store. It was so amazing! I walked past the our old band field and it was covered in clover flowers. Picture perfect...

To top the day off, while in Kroger, I found fresh field ripened tomatoes, and amazing strawberries! I felt like a hippie green freak, and even bought these reuseable shopping bags. Lol I just remembered that I had a smoothie for lunch as well... I guess I am a full blown hippie for the day.
The lined one I got on a second trip after I found out they had "cold bags" and got the milk I couldn't get on the first trip. I felt so relaxed, it was wonderful not to have to worry about hurried traffic or crazy drivers. I could just enjoy the warm weather and beautiful wild flowers. While I know that if the option was available Joe and I would have probably gotten out with the crazy drivers and made it to Walmart, but it was a blessing to not have that option available. I'm telling you if you weren't able to get out and enjoy it, you really missed something amazing!

No comments: