Sunday, March 8, 2009

Good fever

So this past week has been amazing, I am working full time since Monday in a one year old room. I love working with these kids. Well, almost every child has had a snotty nose this week. Well I have been fighting off allergies (at least that is what I thought). This morning I woke up sore, and since I hadn't done anything to become sore I was confused. After church I laid down to rest and when I woke up I had a fever. I never get fever. I called my mom, the nurse, and asked to age old question, let the fever run it's course or take medicine. Since it isn't too high, my mom suggested that I let it run it's course to kill whatever it is. Like I said before, I haven't gotten a fever in years, probably because I would run to the doctor anytime I was starting to get sick. I of course would get a bag full of meds so my immune system didn't have to blink. Finally my immune system is taking care of it's self. So I am excited that hopefully I'll get better soon. I just hope it breaks tonight, so I'll be better for work tomorrow. So there it is my good fever, I'm still sore and hot, but lots of fluids and rest will help.

No comments: