Monday, May 25, 2009

One week down, one to go!

So Joe has been gone for a little over a week, and will be back one week from today! Besides a down day yesterday when I really didn't get to talk to him and missed him much more than other days, I've been ok. Don't get me wrong, I have had a hard time cooking for one, and cleaning the house, especially the dishes but work has kept me busy. I really can't wait until I get home from work next Monday and find my husband crashed out on the couch or bed because of jet lag. But until then tomorrow is the first day in my new class. There is still so much to do to fix the room the way I like it. I keep rethinking the layout, dress up should be by a mirror, so homeliving will need to move, and that means that the climbing toy needs to move as well...but is the mirror short enough not to climb up to it? Anyway, those are the boring thoughts going through my head. Back to laundry for me. Have a great Memorial Day.

No comments: