Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How I met your mother

Today has been a whirlwind. This past weekend when I went home I think I picked up something, crud might be a good word for it. Well this crud continued to grow until it became bad crud last night, when I took something for it. Well this morning I awoke to still bad crud but tried to go to work, which I left two hours later. I debated going to the Dr. when I remembered that I am a student so maybe I could go to the nurse... unfortunately I am only part time and you need to be full time. Anyway I called back just to price a visit and with out tests or anything it was unbelievably reasonable. So I went, letting the nurse know my situation, and no tests were run. They also gave me samples so I wouldn't have to fill a prescription. I am very thankful right now. Well when I got home I started to watch back episodes of How I met your mother. I realized why I really like that show, and it is because it shows me that no matter how I feel my plans should go it doesn't matter God will work it all out, and he will use all we are going though to learn something through it. I can fight it or I can try to enjoy it and stop analyzing everything we are going though just to try to get a peek at the next step. What happens if a decision isn't the wisest we made, we will learn though it and God could use it. Now I am not talking about sinning, I'm talking about things seen as wise though the world's eyes. I don't really have specific examples but its the little things that I think make me look stupid for trying. Anyway those are my thoughts. Wish there was more to them, but its all I've got tonight.

No comments: