Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Year...

With this semester over and the new year coming up, it made me think about our schedules for next semester. I registered for classes for a few weeks ago, Joe registered today and then we bought books online... and next semester we are both trying to take full loads, 9 hours a piece... So needless to say it is going to be a bit busy in our house. Joe has classes on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I have classes on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. We will have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to see each other at night. I am still planning on running at night between work and class. I wish it was easy enough to snap my fingers and the semester would be over, but that is not possible. I am trying to prepare myself by thinking about meals and other things I should have planned out ahead of time. While this past semester we kind of let things go meal wise, if we do that this semester we will either never eat or gain a hundred pounds. So I am trying to find healthy meals I can cook ahead of time and freeze.

This is my plea... anybody out there know any cheap, healthy meals that freeze well?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have loads and loads of recipes that I freeze. What kinda stuff are you interested in?