Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Resolutions

So Last year I had a couple crazy resolutions...

I have some pretty strange resolutions this year... some of which I still haven't started yet but here they are.

-Read my Bible everyday
-Wake up before 9:30 every morning
-Work out in some way every day
-Get involved in a Church
-Drink 8 glasses of water a day
- By the end of the year I want to learn how to knit socks.


Needless to say... The only successful one was finding a church. And even then I'm not sure how "involved" in it. So much has changed this past year... we went back to school, moved again, found a job, found a church, started running again... All this to say I am hoping this year's are different. So here they are!

- By this time next year I want to be prepared to and run the 1st light marathon in Mobile.
- I still want to be more involved in our church, but I also want to prayerfully consider how God wants to use me.
-This next one I don't want to sound vain, but I am going to try to make an effort everyday to look the best that I can. I haven't done so well with this but I know I need to put effort in to the way I look... wake up earlier and take time to take care of my self.
- Part of the waking up earlier I will also take time to spend time with God, I have a reading plan and plan on reading through the reading plan consistently.
-Finally I want to be more organized, I haven't come up with a measurable outcome to judge this by for next year but I am going to try.

2010 here I come...

No comments: