Monday, January 11, 2010

Cooking day was a success, but...

Yesterday was cooking day... drum roll please.... I made 5 meals in 5 hours! I split all the meals in half. We ate half of a meal. Calculating... there are nine meals ready in the freezer! I also made a big pot of veggie soup the night before that is sitting in the fridge and we are eating off of it slowly. The only meal I forgot was the honey lime chicken, but it can wait for next time.

Here comes the but part... While cooking was a success, what was not a success was waking up in the middle of the night in serious pain! I woke up about three o'clock with a solid pain on the right side of my stomach and felt sick. I tried to deal with the pain thinking of anything it could be, anyway I took a Tylenol and prayed it would stay down. I finally fell asleep in the recliner. Thankfully the pain was gone when I woke up but I still felt queasy. I called in to work and stayed in bed all day watching the 6 hour version of Pride and Prejudice. My wonderful husband brought me lunch in bed and took care of me. Still have no clue what it was, don't think it was a kidney stone, but I have had one before... Hopefully I won't have to find out what it was because it won't happen again. Back to work tomorrow, off night for classes, and its a run night. Off to bed for me, goodnight.

No comments: