Saturday, January 9, 2010

Freezer friendly cooking day!

Today I went for a run (at the gym) and then braved the cold to buy food for our freezer friendly cooking day... It was in the 20's for most of the day so at least there was no worry that the food would spoil. So here is the line up for tomorrow's day of cooking:

Cream cheese chicken
Cheesy Ham and Potatoes
"So Simple I can make it- Vegetable soup"
Swiss Chicken
Italian Sausage and Pasta Bake
Honey Lime Chicken
Beef Stroganoff
White Chili (Joe's going to make)

I also picked up some easy meal ideas, such as frozen pizza, and tortellini. I hope I am not trying to take on too much the first time around... I'll tell you after tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sorry ive been a slacker and haven't you gotten any recipes yet - just been exhausted from work