Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Run and Freezer Meals

So I had my first run back since the stone and I guess since classes started. Five miles, five tough miles, but five tough miles outside in warmer than cold weather :). I can't believe I skipped two weeks, no wonder it felt tough. It was great to run outside again, it felt different but it was ok.

Now I'm watching the biggest loser and doing homework. About to throw a freezer meal in the oven, cheesy hash-browns. It has been so helpful to have freezer meals, I love just being able to defrost a great meal and throw it in the oven. it gives me time to finish up homework, go for a run, or take a nap. My next cooking day is going to be either Saturday or Sunday, so I'll try a few new ones and throw a few out. Anyway, I should probably stop procrastinating... back to the hw.

No comments: