Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Inspired

So today has been a day full of very adult things, Career Fair, in which I met with eleven school districts for the coming year and handed out resumes, and then paying bills. I am still dealing with quite a few things from that wonderful ER visit about a month ago, but thats how life goes. Thankfully God has provided by cutting my bill at least in half if not more. I will find out about the final bill's actual amount a week from Friday, but until then I am thanking God for providing so much already.

While taking a break before starting to fill out applications and work on homework, I went back to a few of my favorite sites, and felt inspired to share some of the things I have enjoyed.

Kevin & Amanda www.kevinandamanda.com is a fun blog I stumbled upon, and honestly I can't remember how! Amanda has tons of free fonts up for download. There are actually two sites full, broken apart into scrapbook and handwriting. She even has an explanation on how to use the fonts on your blog, but it was a little complicated so I haven't tried it yet. Here are a few I like, sorry if they are blurry that is me trying to put them in to a compatible, yet small file.
There are other fun things on their blog as well, like recipes and decorating ideas... I have wandered around it for hours and probably still haven't discovered everything yet.

Other things that inspire me are our newly rearranged bedroom and our ever-in-progress bathroom.



Bedroom (obviously)




Its not perfect, but it does look better than it did. I finally found a place to stow away the unmatched towels. We found some cute baskets at Walmart to hold our odds and ends on the shelf, and we bought the shower curtain in the window so that during the day we could have more light. For the bedroom, we only had to buy curtains, which actually aren't shown in the pictures (we already had the ones shown). I have been on a spree the last few weeks. I blame it on wanting to be productive, but not wanting to do school work.

No comments: