Monday, February 23, 2009

Alice in Wonderland!!!

I was searching through some Wiki articles trying to figure out about some of the nominated movies, and stumbled across a wonderful article... Disney is remaking Alice in Wonderland, with Tim Burton. Just a few of the amazing cast, Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter, Anne Hathaway as the White Queen, Helena Bonham Carter (Harry Potter, Sweeney Todd) as the Red Queen, Alan Rickman (Snape in Harry Potter) as the Caterpillar, Crispin Glover (Twister, Whats eating Gilbert Grape) as the Knave of Hearts, Frances de la Tour (also Harry Potter) as Aunt Imogene... the other names I looked at I wasn't quite sure about. The movie is in post production and is due in theaters March of 2010. Probably will be quite creepy or at least dark in nature but I am still excited none the less. Wish I could post pictures but I haven't found any, since it is in post production, maybe some will come out soon.

2 comments:

Erin Emigh Stanford said...

YAY! I'm all about this! Thanks for cluing the rest of us in.

Anna said...

Very interesting!