Saturday, February 21, 2009

This week

So it has been a week since I started as a sub and I have worked every day except one. That day, I sat and read while waiting by my phone, but it was so relaxing I was ok with it. Working with kids again has been great. I had forgotten how amazing it is to see children grow, help, and learn. I gave and got so many hugs this week. I think I also got a cold, but its ok, nothing a lot of OJ and rest can't fix.

This week has also been crazy. Joe has been taking tons of meds to hopefully reduce swelling and infection, to have a tooth pulled. He has been in so much pain this past week, and yesterday they pulled it. We were hoping once the tooth was pulled a lot of the pain would go away, but unfortunately he has at least a couple more painful days a head. We are just thankful he isn't on duty this weekend, because much sleeping is in order.

So while there is tons to do around the house, I think this is going to be a day of rest for the most part. Grocery shopping might be able to wait another day, but cleaning definitely can.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I hope you both feel better soon!

Anna said...

Thanks- I needed that!