Friday, November 7, 2008

because xanga isn't as easy

So again, I am moving my blog back to blogger, even though there haven't been many updates.

We are back in Mississippi; New Orleans was ok for a time, a good learning experience but we are happy to be back in MS... We are surrounded by pregnant ladies, but other than that we are enjoying our baby fix and can't wait to see the babies that will add to our friends' families.

We are slowly decorating our place since we sold many things we couldn't bring with us for different reasons. It is a slow process, but we are enjoying it. Just yesterday Joe built a bed... we still need legs for it, but it is comfortable and it's not dorm furniture!

I'm learning to be a planning wife, thanks to the example of a good friend. Step one has been planning meals, it's not as hard as I thought. Step two... I haven't gotten that far yet.

Other than that I'm trying to be purposeful in life... meaning, trying to remember my purpose. I think I lost my purpose for a while, but I am trying to dig deep in God's word again and focus my life around Him again. I'll try to get deeper with my posts as God teaches me.

I also thought about posting recipes that we try and really like (or are easy)... we'll see how it goes, if it gets to be too much stuff I might split it up if it get to be too much.

No comments: