Saturday, November 22, 2008

More trusting God

Last night was hectic, and completely crazy and ended with a flat tire at one thirty in the morning. I had gotten off work and then went to Mc Donalds right next doo, where I could't get food even though they were 24 hours. But thankfully a nice person drove up next to me and told me about the tire. Joe and JJ came and fixed it, since I have no clue how to fix a flat. It was cold, and we got home around two something and today we are going to get at least that tire fixed... Really so I broke three plates last night, messed up the schedule, drove to pearl and back, and killed a tire. Lets just say it was a rough night, and thankfully I have today off. All of this is happening for a reason, what ever it is I know we just need to trust Him.

No comments: