Friday, November 21, 2008

Sleep, finally

As I posted yesterday, I have had trouble turning my brain off at night with dreams of people taking orders or other starbucks happenings, well thankfully I was able to sleep last night. It has been the first night in a while I had a solid night's sleep and I am very thankful. Tonight I close, but hopefully I'll be able to stay awake and then this week end I am off. Although Joe is on duty this weekend, hopefully it will be relaxing. It is just had to believe that it is November 21, in a little over a week it is going to be December again! Time has sped by this past month, and I'm not sure really what we have done with it. Joe did make a bed... and I've worked a lot. I'm ready to no longer wish away the weeks, but savor them. I know it is a mind set, but it is easy to forget it. I don't want to be that person who is always looking forward or back, but never enjoying today.

My goal for today is to enjoy.

No comments: