Thursday, November 20, 2008

Moving on trusting God

So I have given my two weeks notice. My last day is the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I still have to work Thanksgiving day, but after that I get my life back! It surprises me how little I have been able to relax on days I have to work. Last night I think was the worst, I even tried to go to sleep early but at 2:00 I was still tossing a turning with dreams of customers and working. It helped me realize that I physically would not be able to continue there. I am excited that we will be able to spend Christmas with family this year. Now I am just trusting God to provide something better.

God really provided through my Grandmother at just the right time. So yesterday I went to change the muffler and pipe of my granny car. Right before I paid for the muffler, one of the guys who were working pointed out my tire. It of course was a time bomb that at any time could blow... they told me that it really could happen at any time so be careful. I had no clue! So I tried to talk to the tire guys down the road, found out both back ones should be replaced. So as I had just spent a lot on the muffler, I drove back very slowly to the house where I parked the car and left it. Thankful that we hadn't had a trip to the coast planned before I got the muffler changed. So God was defiantly not only provided but protected. I know He is in control, and I think he wanted to remind me of that yesterday, as we are heading in to a unknown time again.

Just something to think about.

No comments: