Thursday, January 22, 2009

I sooo Have curly Hair!

The experiment has been proven... I have curly hair.

Thanks to a great curly friend who cut my hair and showed me how to fix my hair, my hair is big and curly, and I am learning to love it! It seems so strange to no longer brush my hair... but I guess it works. I am also learning that I will never be able to control my hair, but I don't think I was meant to.

After the hair cut my friend made a comment about how it works with my face shape... who knew that God had a purpose for giving me curly hair. I'm learning so much in this process... who knew!

2 comments:

Heather said...

who cut your hair? i know mine has a lot of wave in it...wondering if your tips may help me out.

Anna said...

I really want to see a photo... put one up soon of your new hairstyle!