Friday, January 9, 2009

Something Good

I am listening to the Ingrid Michaelson CD Be Ok. I had heard the title song a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. Two days ago while hanging out with an amazing person the cd peaked around the corner of a Barnes and Noble shelf, and screamed to my friend to buy it. We listened to it on the way home and I feel in love with Ingrid's voice! My husband got the cd for me as an Itunes copy so I have been enjoying it most of the morning.

I realise that I get so busy that I don't have a chance to enjoy music. So now because I have time, I will enjoy.

I have some pretty strange resolutions this year... some of which I still haven't started yet but here they are.

-Read my Bible everyday
-Wake up before 9:30 every morning
-Work out in some way every day
-Get involved in a Church
-Drink 8 glasses of water a day
- By the end of the year I want to learn how to knit socks.

So there they are, the working out and water have kind of been missed, but other than that its going pretty well. Other than that finding a job should be on there, but that is a week by week resolution. I still have tons of resumes out there, so who knows!

Right now I am just enjoying music and coffee, and I am about to get up and do more around the house since I have the time.

No comments: